A postnatal massage is essentially just a full body massage performed after the delivery of a baby. Typically this massage will start from your feet and go up to your head, doing so aims to release endorphins and promote relaxation and healing on all levels of oneself.
The benefits of a postnatal massage:
- Helping with general recovery especially that of the uterus
- Reduces risk of abnormalities in the breasts
- Helps generally in returning to your pre-pregnancy body
- Improved breastfeeding ability
- Reduces stress
- Reduces any potential swelling
- Improves posture, stability and body-eye coordination
You can start this massage whenever a health professional/adviser gives you the all clear after your delivery. This period of time could vary, so please consult any professionals on the subject, after that is done our therapists at Sivanart Holistic Living will be able service you.
If there are any further questions, please email, message, ring or go through our website at Sivanart Holistic Living