Myofascial Release Cupping
Cupping involves the placement of cups on the skin to create suction, this suction may facilitate healing with the extra blood flow caused where the cupping takes place. Cupping also relieve muscular tension and increase ones resistance to pathogens and other sicknesses. Cupping as well as other massage can be relaxing and help mentally.
General advantages of cupping are:
- Increases blood circulation and flow
- Relieves muscular pain and tension
- Helps with fatigue and headaches
- Helps with nausea
- Prevents skin infections, helps against itching
- Reduces stretch marks and scarring
- Is relaxing
After a session of cupping avoid hot activities such as saunas and hot showers/baths.